Tuesday 2 September 2014

Preparation Is The Key To Success!

Things still to do...

So last week I was panicking slightly about stuff I hadn't done or stuff I still needed to do. It was not good; which is probably why I was wide awake at 7am on Saturday, making a to do list! It was only in the afternoon that i suddenly realised i had turned into my mother! Yikes

But i managed to get through a lot of my list at the weekend (very productive) which even included an ice bucket challenge! I now feel a little more prepared for Musclemania - which is in only 11 days people! Oh my god we are nearly getting into single digits. I can remember when it was like a month away-time is flying by!

So my tanning and wax are now booked for next week - with Tanning station in Enfield. I have to go and get my base layer of tan done the day before the competition, then wash that off and have my competition layer(s) done on the day. So guess whose got an early start on saturday? 7:30am appointment baby, Wohoo..

I also had to buy more gems for my bikini, i clearly underestimated how many i would need. So this weekend I am having to use my mums expert sewing skills to bling up my bikini and work on the bottoms. That should be interesting! Thanks mummy..love you! This is all after my hockey trials for the coming season. I cant wait for the hockey season to start, its been ages since i picked up a stick but i cant wait to get back into the swing of matches and training. Tring Ladies are going to rule this season!


Sparkle, Sparkle and more sparkle..

Gym training this week so far has been good - yesterday was abs, so I felt the burn and then i think tomorrow is going to be back and arms. Ive still got to keep working on my weaknesses for Miss Galaxy even though Musclemania is the first show. 

Another couple of bits i've been up to since the weekend is doing some research on the things that I'm going to need to take for competition day. Oh my goodness the list seemed to go on forever! It certainly kicked my butt into thinking about extra bits I need to take;  Sellotape, scissors, baggy clothes, music..oh and let's not even go down the road about a cup and funnel for when nature calls. I apologise for the graphic detail but for anyone who has had spray tans or done competitions before, the tan leaves a nice orange mark on the toilet seat. That may not be good for when I'm on stage-I don't really want a toilet seat mark when posing!! 

So the next few posts you read from me won't be about the training but more about prep and how I'm feeling - so apologise in advance for the roller coaster that you may be taken on. Tomorrow night is my last posing session 1-on-1 with Emma so lets hope i can smash it - then on Sunday we have the final bootcamp for Musclemania where we are going to have a mock run through of the show - yikes!! And Emma and Ty are going to judge us as if its the real thing. Best bring my A-Game...

Till next time - it will be single digits till the show!! Yikes 

Little miss fitness
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment