Friday 28 November 2014

Lets get back to it!

Legs to end the week:

I've been back only 8 days and it already feels like I never went away! Funny how that happens. The gym's been good this week though although I feel as if I've hardly been. It feels good to get back into doing abs, and some circuit work..tonight is legs and glutes; my least favourite part to work on. Oh the pain I will be in tomorrow.

Exercises I found quite tough this week were;  
- Battle ropes
- Box jumps 
- Press ups 
- Hip thrusts (with sandbag on the hips)

Jump on YouTube and type these in to see how you can do them in the gym or at home.
It's amazing how quickly your body loses strength when you don't train them for a long time. But once you pick it up again, muscle memory snaps you right back.

So whose getting into the Christmas spirit? It's Black Friday so I can imagine that the shops will be rammed - better do my Christmas shopping online. I bought a few bits this week; one being my favourite sweet snack - BSN's syntha 6 protein powder (cookies and cream flavour). Oh my god it tastes like the best milkshake ever! Then as if that wasn't enough, I went onto Muscle Food.com and bought some beef jerky and chocolate brownie protein bars. I look forward to trying them once they been delivered. I've never tried beef jerky before so I'll let you know how that goes. 

My not so secret love affair..
Something amazing happen this week; I had a call from a journalist at the Watford Observer, a local newspaper. They asked me a few questions about miss galaxy and asked for a couple of pictures. They said they are going to run the story of me winning; I couldn't believe it. A couple of the other GG's (galaxy girls) have had coverage of their joinery to the show, which have been so inspirational to read. I can't wait to see how it turns out

Tomorrow is miss burrows Christmas party at studio ELB. I'm so excited, I haven't seen any of the guys since I've been back from holiday so I'll have to bring the party dresses out, as I have no idea what to wear! Oh the drama's of being a girl.


Till next time;

Little Miss Fitness 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment