Sunday 8 March 2015

Lights, camera, action

Wow what a day! I cant believe it, it came round so quickly. Yesterday I was getting spray tanned at The Tanning Station and now my photo-shoot is all over, finished. This was my first professional photo-shoot and I can safely say I have had an amazing time. Rebecca Andrews is a fabulous photographer and made me feel instantly at ease.  I was a little nervous the week before and in the last few days; I guess I was just hoping that my body would look good enough. But now its done, we will have to wait and see.

The night before.. all tanned up and ready to go...
I got to the studio fairly early today, just to have a nose about and get a feel for things, although I ended up spending most of the afternoon in rollers. Now thats a sight that many don't see and wont see again for some time! Emma did my hair and make up; we went for smoky eyes with make up as I feel this highlights certain areas of my face a bit more.

Sexy lady? Erm....me thinks not.
Which outfit do I pick first?
Rebecca had put together a mood board for each of us at the studio today, which was great to get a visual idea of what she was trying to do with each shot. My mood board had a mixture of fashion and fitness images on it, which is kind of what I wanted. We started off with fashion and then finished off with my fitness shots, that way i didn't get all sweaty in my tailored jacket.

Tadaaa - the finished article
I think Rebecca got some great shots for both fashion and fitness. We pushed the boundaries a little on the fashion front but I thought the opportunity may not come around again so why not go for. Emma and Rebecca made me feel relaxed about it though so it was all good. The fitness shots I have yet to see but I got to do a few bits on cable ropes, on a bench with lateral raises and some dumbbells. I have to say though it's hard trying to hold a pose with weights and make it look like your working out. Phew - it was a workout in itself!

Me and the fabulous Rebecca Andrews
Anyway it was a wonderful experience that I hope i get to do again some day. Now I can't wait to see how the rest of the shots come out. I wonder how much re-touching Rebecca will have to do?

Little Miss Fitness 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment