Monday 16 March 2015

8 weeks and counting....

So I've had my last blow out weekend, and I can say it was well worth it! Indian on Friday night to celebrate my boyfriends birthday (which was really good), Saturday it was my all time favourite, spaghetti bolognese for dinner.... and then Mothering Sunday was pub lunch (although I did stick to grilled chicken and vegetables - so i don't think thats too bad). 

However now it's time to knuckle down and get serious. There's only 8 weeks till Fit Factor at Body Power and I need to shift this body fat; it's not going to shift itself. So back to clean eating now and training dirty!

I'm upping high intensity cardio during the week and I'm also going to make some appearances at vivi's metabolic meltdown classes at studio ELB. Vivi's not called the terminator for nothing! Hopefully with this effort and the strict clean eating again, my body will snap back into shape, similar or better than what it was for Miss Galaxy. I feel I've made gains on my abs and shoulders over the last few months now it's time to up the anti and get the dream bubble butt! 

A few cheeky little handstands to start my workout...
there's the smile - after much concentration!!
I've also got to start practise my T walks and poses. Fit Factor isn't just judged on our figures; 50% of is based on physique and then the rest is on personality, presence and if i'm seen to be marketable. I have to admit though Im just as excited about seeing all the different fitness and nutrition brands that will be there as much as the stage competition. Its going to be a long weekend but hopefully worth it. 

Fit Factor Bikini - kind of colour I'm thinking of for my bikini... 
So here comes the pain of dieting; sorry in advance that I have to put you guys through this pain again! Although I'm learning a lot more this time around, with the help from people in the business. But I've also learnt to listen to my body and rest;, with thanks to the amazing support I've got around me, you know who you are....


So the countdown begins to May 16th & 17th... If you fancy coming along for either the Saturday (16th) or Sunday (17th May) you can book tickets here. There are going to be so many big names from the fitness industry you'd be crazy to miss it! 

Little Miss Fitness
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment