Saturday 21 March 2015

Rest and relaxation

So here I am at Champneys in henlow. This is the wonderful prize that Was donated at Miss Galaxy. Already the staff have made me feel so welcome and it's just so chilled. I've been given a gorgeous room that overlooks the canal and for an added bonus, I'm only a short walk to the pool, steam and sauna room. Result - will definitely be trying that out soon.


Champney's Henlow - Entrance
Time to relax and unwind.
What an amazing dinner - gorgeous. I've had crayfish cocktail to start and for main  hake fillet on a bed of nicoise vegetables & potatoes. Unfortunately I couldn't take any photos as I've been able to take my phone anywhere with me, so sorry about that. I'll say goodnight now and I'll catch up with you all tomorrow morning.


------------- Day 2 --------------

Breakfast this morning was an egg white omelette with spinach and a bowl of fruit. I'm so pleased that I can still eat clean whilst enjoying a relaxing break. It's so tempting to over indulge but not long now so got to keep the will power. After breakfast I bashed out a full body workout and some ab/core work. The gym's a little small so I had to improvise with a few things.

I was really lucky to have a session in the thalassotherapy pool; which pumps pressured water all over your body, with lots of different minerals in to rejuvenate the skin. It was lovely. So now it's onto lunch and then home to spend some quality time with Mother short. 


Time for a quick dip before lunch....
Thank you to Miss Galaxg for organising  the prize and a bug thank you to champneys henlow for having me for the night. It's been such a lovely experience and I definitely needed the rest. Thank you for donating such an amazing prize.

Next time I will have coerce my boyfriend to come with me-think he'd like it! 

Till next time;
Little Miss Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment