Monday 29 September 2014

Take on the universe

Bootcamp! Military style

Well it was my first bootcamp for miss galaxy at the weekend and I really enjoyed it! No hockey match I'm afraid and I was gutted to hear that we lost to beford. But this weekend is a new game and training on Wednesday night. So back to fitness and skills-hope my body is ready..

Friday night I was absolutely shattered, I literally fell asleep on my sofa for most of the night and then had to head to bed, the week clearly just wiped me out. I have to admit I had a down day on Friday, which I think stemmed from being tired. I felt lazy and as it was a rest day in the gym, I felt I hadn't worked out so my brain started thinking and doubting!! Not good 5 weeks out. But I got an early night and felt so much better in the morning.


I wish I was this cute when sleeping..

So back to the bootcamp - it was military style. Got to the southgate where it was being held and we started with fitness. I was a little bit late, so I was worried that they would have started without me. Anyway the fitness exercises were a killer. Oh boy my legs are killing now! So many burpees, squats and press-ups; they all merged into 1! Chris and Tracy from miss galaxy took the fitness exercises and they were cruel!! All in good preparation I guess for the fitness tests that I'll be doing on the 31st October. Although these have slightly changed now and I don't know what to - a lot of it is being kept a surprise until the week before. All I know is that it's on an athlete track. Yikes!!lol lots of running I fear. However chin-ups are still staying in and I have to make sure I can do at least 6! So I figured I'm just going to have to pretend to be a monkey for the next 5 weeks!

Once we had finished the insane fitness class it was onto and into bikinis for some walking and posing. This was so nice, there were a few ladies that were a bit nervous but they were all so good. They looked amazing in their bikinis and showing off their bodies! They oozed confidence and it made me feel more comfortable and excited for the show. I can't wait to share a stage with them. They have worked so hard, and dedicated so much to it. 

My next steps are to train on fitness tests with Emma, practise my walking and posing routine...oh and yeh sort out my costume..I don't have a lot to do do I!lol Tanning, book hotel to stay on the Friday night, make-up hair..oh it's like déjà-vu. 

Anyway I'm not going to bore you with my list of jobs to do anymore. All you've got to watch out for are updates on my fitness skills and how the prep is coming with my costume. It's got to stand out and wow - and in an oriental theme! My creative brain needs to kick into gear!!

Till next time. 

Little miss fitnes
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment