Thursday 25 September 2014

Another dawn another gym session

Time to do it all over again!

It's early right now and I'm on my way to the gym for an early session before work. It's just under 6 weeks till Miss Galaxy and I know that time is going to go by in a flash.

I feel a little more at ease now I've done Musclemania but I'm still nervous about Miss Galaxy and getting up on stage. I don't want to have my legs shake whilst being judged. Perhaps I should take it as a positive thing though? I am definitely going to go out and enjoy myself, from what I've heard its going to be a spectucular show! I need to start doing some serious research though on themed bikinis and evening wear.

This week has gone well; the highlight of it has to be achieving my biggest weakest in the fitness tests. Yes people I managed to do pull-ups!! Wohoo.. Is it weird/ sad that I'm elated by that? 2 weeks ago I hadn't been able to do any and what seems from out of nowhere i am able to do them. It's definitely given me a boost mentally and physically. Some of the other fitness tests that Em and I ran through this week didn't change from the last time i did them, so i know that i need to work harder to increase these PB's by 1 or 2 every time. It wont be easy but theres not long left of this challenge, i've just got to keep my mind on track and focused. The support i'm still getting from everyone is unbelievable - I think i may need to buy everyone a drink after the competitions are done. Although I think I will be flat broke if I did this! 

Saturday is my first Galaxy bootcamp and I'm so excited about it. It's only down the road from me, which is great. I don't know whats going to happen during the day, but i've got a checklist of what to take (which includes stage shoes). Ah i guess Ill have to get those bad boys out again! My feet are going to love me! Not...I'm really looking forward to meeting some of the other girls who are competing in the show. We've chatted on Facebook but it will be really nice to meet everyone. I felt so much more relaxed after meeting some of the girls and guys at the Musclemania bootcamps; I didn't feel as nervous, because you knew other competitors were feeling the same.

Going to have to get these bad boys back out.
So unfortunately no hockey for me this weekend but I'm back to it next weekend. I wish the Tring ladies 1's good luck, I know they'll smash it and have another win for the club. I'm gutted I'm going to miss it but I guess you can't be in 2 places at once...or can you? Anyone got a time machine?? I had so many bruises from last weekend's match that I think playing hockey in the last week before I may have careful of. I can't be getting injured now, we've got enough injuries just in the office, and I can't jinx it!

Anyway have a fabulous weekend everyone. Till next time;

Little miss fitness
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment