Thursday 11 September 2014

The finish line is in sight!

Its getting tense as it's only 2 days to go till show time and the nerves are setting in now

I said that this week would go by in a blur and boy has it just. Work has been good, busy but everyone has been amazing and asking me how I am. Good job they didn't say "break a leg" or something! So what else has happened this week? Well I've had to have my waxing done-which for anyone who says it's not painful is a liar and is now walking round with a Pinocchio nose!! It's only a quick pain but emphasis on the word pain!

I can remember when this said 30 days.. how time flies.
I've had to add the final touches to my bikini and start putting stuff together that's going into my suitcase. I must have printed off 4 different check lists with all the things that you should take with you on comp day. The lists are so long your think I was moving house! Haha. My nails are done too (hands and feet), the only big thing left is yes of course my tan.

Training has been difficult to fit in this week but somehow I've managed it. The ELB familio has kept me motivated and determined to fit sessions in. It's the last push so I've got to make it count. However being the clumsy blonde that I am, whilst doing box jumps on Wednesday night, I had reached fatigued and on my last jump my left leg didn't want to jump and I scrapped my shin down the side of the box. Of all my luck-hopefully you can't see it when I've got my tan on! We'll have to wait and see, it's not as bad now but it's still red.

Just my luck getting this before the show.....
On top of all this I've had to put some much needed practise into my poses and walking. Yesterday was comical at the gym; the yoga studio that I wanted to use was busy so I had to go into the main studio where a couple of people were training some form of martial arts...I didn't ask which one though! I thought there's no point being shy practising infront of them, I'm going to have to do it infront hundreds of strangers on Saturday so what's 2 people?! So I managed to pull off my theme wear and bikini routines and then dash off to work.

I feel a little more settled in my routines now but that doesn't escape the fact that on Saturday I'm going to be shitting a brick! 

I will be posting on social media throughout the day and putting pictures up so stay tuned..and then once it's all over I get a cheat day! Oh my god I've been waiting for this day for months. I think I may cry with joy! Ha 

Wish me luck! Till next time;
Little miss fitness 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment