Friday 5 September 2014

We're now in single digits

It's officially countdown time!

So we have 8 days to go until I have to register, dress and walk onto the stage infront of possibly hundreds of people.. I am going through mixed emotions right now. Excitement..nerves..adrenaline all in one. I think this next week is just going to go by in a blur!

Its the final countdown!!
My posing session with Emma on Wednesday went really well-I just have to practise practise practise till it becomes 2nd nature. I think I'll be dreaming about my routine soon.lol 
But TGI Friday!! I had a good session in the gym this morning even though I felt hungry and tired from training last night too. But I managed to bench press (on my own) 15 reps at half my body weight (aka: 30KG) and then managed 2 full reps at 40kg! A small victory but so satisfactory. One weird thing that happened in the gym this morning is that some people don't really recognise me now. They say I have lost quite a bit of weight, and am looking good...but I guess when you look at yourself every day you don't see the same changes that other people do!

Skipping to my agenda this weekend; it's going to be a busy one. I just pray I'm not awake at stupid o'clock again with things ticking over in my head. I've been keeping a to do list, which is the only way I can keep sane right now! Hockey trials are tomorrow, which i cannot wait for. It's been so long since I picked up a stick. I hope I haven't forgotten how to play?!! I can't wait to see the girls at Tring and catch up. Then training starts properly next week..

Sunday is the final bootcamp of Musclemania and we are going to be doing a mock run through of the show! Emma, Ty and Simon (ELB's nutrition coach) are going to be the judges. Yikes..I've got my theme wear and bikini done now, so all that's left is to practise my posing and walking (doesn't sound much but oh boy does practise makes perfect!)

Then in-between all of this I have to grab a last few bits and pieces for competition day. I still can't get over how much stuff I'm going to need to take with me. Oh well I best get cracking, got to make sure I sleep and get plenty of rest for the weekend ahead.

Just an little inspirational quote to leave you with; "the only limitations we have are the ones we put on ourselves".

Till next time - let's do this!!

Little Miss Fitness
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment