Friday 3 October 2014

Bubble butt's the name..

Don't wear it out!!

Back to hockey training this week although I was quite late getting there!! Bloody trains have been a nightmare this week - it probably would have been quicker to walk! First Capital Connect are crap..

Anyway hockey training was good; a good cardio session with sticks - luckily I didn't get hurt! Always a bonus.. We are playing at Broxbourne (which i need to get directions for!) on Saturday which I'm psyched about. Ah no; I've just seen the weather and it's supposed to tip it down, well that's put a bit of a damper on things. More because you cant grip the stick properly when it's raining! I've got a good feeling about this season. I think we are going to smash it! We've got so many talented players coming through it's so nice to see. And they are so young, it's makes me feel so old, and I'm in between a youngster and a veteran! 

Ended last season on a high! Lets do it again...

I've got my killer session with Emma today and she has already told me my butt is going to be worked!Lol She said that she wants me to get a bigger butt and Im not one to disagree with my trainer-she knows best! I've always wanted a bigger butt; it's just going to need grit, blood sweat and tears! Oh dear here I come studio ELB. I'll let you know how i get on....(scared shitless rings a bell right now!)

What else have I been up to this apart from hosting my BFF Dani whose been working in London all week. I've managed to book my hotel down in Gatwick for the competition, as well as my photographs with Lowell Mason for miss galaxy. Slowly but surely I'm getting more and more stuff prepared. All I need to do now is costume, and sort out my tan, which is going to be a little more difficult than Musclemania. The tanning station isnt based in Crawley and I don't think they would be willing to travel all the way just for me! Lol I need a plan B.. Any suggestions would be great?!!

So its 4 weeks and counting as of today!! Training is going well so far and the diet will take its toll but not long now till I can give my body a rest. I'll have been doing this for 4 months at the end of it all, which is so hard to do for this length of time. I have so much respect and admiration for the girls and guys that do this full time and have been doing it for years. I salute you. I think after the competition my training will continue to be quiet high intensity (after my holiday of relaxing, sipping rum punch and eating flying fish) but it will be nice to not be restricted to a specific diet plan.

Anyway I've got to run (literally) or I'll be late for Emma and that's never good - as I will be punished..I'll let you know how I get on.

Till next time;

Little miss fitness 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment