Thursday 30 October 2014

D Day Tomorrow!

So it's the day before tomorrow; I have packed my suitcase and think I'm nearly ready to go. The only thing I've left to do is prep my food for the weekend, which ill do when I get home after work and then packing the car up ready for my little adventure. No I can't even eat hotel food, not even if I'm doing the fitness tests, it's only for 2 days which is nothing in the grand scheme of things and then what next? Rest....

I'll admit Ive been getting ridiculously nervous over the last few days, and even doubting myself a little as I know the show is real now. I want to do well - I've trained hard for 4 months and want something to show for it. That may sound selfish but unfortunately that's what these competitions do. They make you selfish - you have to constantly think about your food, your training and your body. You have to be disciplined because no one else is going to do it for you. Your BFF isnt going to get up at 6am to go to the gym to train upper body or legs for you. Which is why I guess I'm going in and out of mind sets. No one else can do these fitness tests for me and I'm the one whose eaten salads and vegetables like a rabbit for the last 4 months (much to my boyfriend and family's confused looks!lol)...chocolate cake what is that again?lol 

So sweet of work to give me this before tomorrow
So I've got a final run through with Emma later; my final ever session. I don't know what I'm going to do now without my weekly trips to Studio ELB to be annilated? No one shouting in my ear "push Amy push" or "there's no change without pain". I will miss your motivational lines Em.haha It's been a blast working with her and she has sculpted my body in a way I would never have got on my own. And thank you for all the nutritional advice from Simon, this and reading more on it has taught me a lot about eating clean and being organised when it comes to food. Anyone can eat healthy as long as you put your mind to it; I'm a girl who loves her food and can be quite lazy sometimes when cooking - aka can't be assed! Lol but I've now learnt that it's not that big of a ball ache to stick salmon in the oven and do some roasted vegetables with it. It doesn't take long and is delicious. It's too easy for us now to just give in and say let's get a takeaway or not even bother eating! Don't do it!! Prove yourself wrong and you'll feel better.

Then after Emma's it's off to see Elis at the Tanning station for my base layer of fake bake. Yes I will be an oompalompa once again - don't think my parents are quite ready for that yet! So the uncomfortable night of lying like a zombie is almost here and then tomorrow it's up earlyish to get down to gatwick for registration and the dreaded fitness tests. Sick bucket at the ready. Then another early night to get ready for stage on Saturday. I don't think mum knows what she's let herself in for with helping me with my tan...oops, she'll soon find out! 

Next time you hear from me I'll have done it! So I'll give you all the juicy details and pictures then. Stay tuned this weekend... Miss Galaxy here i come!

Till next time;

Little Miss Fitness 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment