Tuesday 14 October 2014

Up up and away

Run Forrest Run!

Wow what a weekend! I had sprints with Emma on Saturday at Lee Valley Fitness centre, which nearly killed me.. oh and she also got me running round the track. I hadn't been round an athletics track since high school so it was a little daunting at first but i got into it eventually. I think it helped having other people there on the sidelines and on the track. Somehow it helped me focus. I had had a mentally tough week before seeing Emma, which was more than likely due to me being tired and my diet. So Saturday I had to conquer a few mental walls. I even had a go at parachute sprints, which I have to admit was really fun. I was a little nervous at first thinking I wouldn't be able to do them but they certainly woke my muscles up and i thought i was going to fly away.

Will i blow away with this on???
So as i was running on the track on Saturday I couldn't play hockey for Tring, which Im always gutted about. On to Sunday and I have to say i decided to go on a little adventure. The alarm went off early(ish) as i made sure i went to bed early the night before. I haven't been giving myself much recovery which i know is bad as the body needs to rest in order to progress. So this is what my Saturday night consisted off, sleep and more sleep. Then Sunday I decided to go on a little adventure and ventured to the fitness first in harrow. After driving round the shopping centre about 20 times I finally realised that I needed to drive into the multi-storey car park! Duh blonde springs to mind..

The fitness first was nice and it was busy when I got there at 9am. Yes some of you may think I'm mad but it had to be done. But now I know I can go to that gym at weekends if I need to, so theres a silver lining to some things.. I smashed an abs workout and then came home quickly to have breakfast before my boyfriend came over to see me. Since Musclemania he's been even more patient with me (which i didnt know was possible) and the training ive had to do and the diet. I think he's looking forward to a break just as much as i am! lol 

Just before take off!!
So onto this week; Ive made a decision that i work best when i train after work so Im going to try and do that more this week, hopefully I wont feel so tired. Training twice today; this bubble butt is going to be worked hard then Wednesday is hockey training. Its supposed to rain but i'm praying that it misses us by then. Theres nothing worse than training in the rain. Also I can't keep missing training so i've got to incorporate it into my current training regime, as I soooo want to stay in the 1's this season. Then Saturday is match against west Herts, Watford. I'm up for that game so we shall how that goes - gum shield at the ready. It was a little bit of dirty game at the end of last season so lets hope its not going to be a deja vu moment on saturday...

Its' time to really lean up now for comp, so Emma has changed my diet slightly again. There's still lots to do for my costume and organising stuff for the day but I'm feeling on top of it all, which is shocking. I thought id be stressing right now.. However if you dont hear much from me over the next 2 weeks, this will be why, I'll be getting in my last few bits of training, posing practise and sorting stuff for the big day! Wish me luck.


Till next time;
Little Miss Fitness 

No comments:

Post a Comment