Monday 27 October 2014

Must good things come to an end??

5 days and counting till I get up on stage at the miss galaxy universe competition. That means there's only 4 days till I take the fitness tests. Oh my god I hadn't really thought about it till now. I still can't believe that it's all come round so quickly.  I'm checking the weather forecast every 5 minutes to see if it's going to rain on Friday evening (please pray that it doesn't). 

Now we've found out who the judges will be for Miss Galaxy. There are the likes of Julia Hubbard, Dan Parker and none other than Alex Reid! There are a few other well known Miss Galaxy faces, so it's time to impress them all. Ive got to get all the practise and posing in that I can.. 
Run Forest Run!

Last weeks training was good, I managed 2 glutes sessions, abs, fitness tests and upper body. My glutes felt tired after the 2nd session, but i wont get a bubble butt if i don't train hard! Tonight is my final stint at the track so I've got to make it count. Then it's just about making sure I rest my tank as much as possible. Friday is going to be tough! Sick bucket at the ready lol... I've got to fuel the body as much as possible too so chicken, fish and oats are going to be happily consumed this week. Even the steak on Thursday night is going to be a taste of heaven...

I did my final abs session yesterday at mums, which felt weird. I haven't trained at my mums since the beginning (remember me doing wheelbarrows in the garden?) and looking at where I started and where I am now is up lifting. It seems strange now but i have the body i've always wanted and its given a new found respect in how i've had to get it. Don't get me wrong though I am still shitting a brick for the tests but it's all in gods hands now and for me to put 150% into everything on Friday. I was so scared last week when I saw the final list of tests; so much so I phoned my boyfriend and blubbered down the phone to him. He calmed me down, as did my mum when I told her the same. I've got to make sure my routine is spot on too, so extra rehearsals this week as well to fine tune it. It's just one week left that's all I've got to think about.

This week is a mixture of training and final competition prep. I'll be getting fake baked on thursday at the Tanning Station, after I've had a full run through with Emma. Then Friday morning its off to the hotel with mum in tow. Hair and make up is being done by yours truly as is the final layer of my tan. I don't really think mum knows what's she's let herself in for! I don't think I do either though..Oops. Well as they say it will be alright on the night.

Just before I go (as i need to get my beauty sleep), I'm not sure if any of you are bored of these posts by now but I hope you've enjoyed reading and coming along this journey. I'm sure work, my boyfriend and my family will be pleased once this is over, as all my conversations wont need to start with "training is hard" or "no I can't eat that"! AHH i cant wait for that cheat meal on Saturday night. I can assure you there will be no lady like etiquette when eating that meal! Lol 

Till next time (which may be at the track);

Little Miss Fitness
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment