Friday 24 October 2014

You can smell the stage

Well it's getting close to the end of the week and then we can safely say it's countdown in single digits. I can almost smell the stage (odd to say but it's true). This so surreal to say it as the last time I was doing a countdown in single digits it was Musclemania which seems a lifetime ago. Time really does fly when your a) busy and b) training your butt off.

This weeks training has been good, glutes on Monday was good. I could certainly feel them fired up. The hardest part of that session is doing frog jumps and then straight into rotating side squats. After doing sumo squats and then curtseys, the glutes are burning! Fitness tests were smashed on Tuesday, which was surprising - again some pb's were improved on, some tests however remained unchanged. At this point of the training these will not change drastically. We shall see how my last track session goes on Saturday down at lee valley.

Lift the legs up and pick your bum off the bench slightly
Then slowly lower the legs down, but don't touch the floor
The next question I have is another glute session or yoga tomorrow night? Think I need to work on the bubble butt a bit more...so glutes it is.

Just on a side note, I haven't weighed myself in a while, due the fact that it's not about how much I weigh, and also I don't want to scare myself. I'll admit I started this competition at 65.5kg and now I am dot on 60kg. For those who don't work in kg, there's 2.2lbs in a kg so I've lost a stone. That's over a 4 months, but the transformation of my body has been incredible (if I'm able to say that?). I've got the abs I've always dreamed of (I've got a 4pack showing now) however my shoulders have become a lot bonier than id like. This is where genetically I lose weight first though and with all the upper strength I've developed over these 4 months it's inevitable to be honest.

I had a great session with Emma last night, running through my evening wear routine. I can't wait to show her the full routine with my newly altered dress next week. It's exciting stuff - and Christine, my friend from work is going to come and watch my dress rehearsal! Yikes..

It's where the magic happens...
Next week however has to be stress free so it's all about making checklists, double checking I've got everything to take to the hotel and final things to do before Fridays fitness tests. Think I might start putting bits and bobs into my suitcase this weekend - better to be safe than sorry. It's going to feel such a short week at work, as I've got half day on Thursday, it's tanning time (back to the Tanning Station I go) and my final run through with Emma. I only hope I can make all the people that have supported me through this gruelling 4 months proud with the progress I've made and show them the final result...

Till next time

Little Miss Fitness
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment