Tuesday 7 October 2014

4 week countdown...

So its started, the 4 week countdown, it may sound a long way off, but trust me when I say it will go by in a flash. I'm training 6 times this week (yep no rest for the wicked). Emma has come up with a cleverly devised programme for the next 4 weeks for training and diet! But by Sunday 2nd November the journey will be over. I'm not going to think about it, as I'll still have hockey and I will still use my blog to keep you all up to date with how things are going with that. You can't get rid of me that easily!lol 

Anyway to start off the week, I've had to write down my plan and schedule again, the days I'm training and what I'm going to train. If I don't then I'm bound to forget something and after the weekends cock up of being an hour late for our hockey match (12pm push back not meet) I have to start writing things down! My memory is worse than my 80 year old nana at the moment. One day I'll probably forget to get dressed and rock up to the office in my pj's still. Now that would be a site.

I'm sure it will be surreal once miss galaxy is over. It's been the main competition that I've trained for the last 4 months, training after work, fitness tests, eating clean etc. But I've got my holiday to Barbados to look forward to with mum and Emma Miles. I haven't been on holiday with Emma before so this is going to be a first for me. I can't wait for the sun, sea, sand..oh wait and rum punch!

Sorry back to reality and training, yesterday was the start of this weeks programme and I bashed out my upper body workout - bench press, pull ups, lat pull downs and tricep dips. My arms were like pop-eyes afterwards!!lol They are even still a little sore today. I'm still pretending to be a monkey with pull ups and hanging off anything. Today is a rest day though as I had to get up early for a 2 hour train trip up to Manchester to visit our head office. So today is going to be a long day as it's a 2 hour trip back. Fun fun! 

Lifting does not make you big...it makes you lean!

The rest of the week will be in the gym and then Saturday session with Emma on the track. I'm nervous (actually crapping myself) but yet slightly curios/excited about what we are going to do. I haven't been on an athletics track since high school - if brings back flashbacks. Oh well we'll see how I get on. 

Oh before I go - does anyone know of good yoga classes to go in and around Central London (oxford circus way)? Tweet me or Facebook me if you do please. 

Till next time

Little miss fitness 
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment