Thursday 24 July 2014

These heels are made for posing!

Time to dust off those heels!!

No it's not what your thinking,I'm not going clubbing..this Saturday I am starting stage prep for miss galaxy!! Is it sad to say that I am uber excited..this part I've been looking forward to since deciding to do the competition. So I have to dust my heels off (yes my mum is saying "which pair?!") and take them with me on Saturday morning (bright and early) to studio elb.


It's been a while my friends..

I can't wait to see emma and hear all the juicy stories from her trip to Vegas.. But sorry I don't kiss and tell so that will have to be kept behind closed doors!lol This week has been quite hard with the diet and motivating myself to push harder in the gym. I've missed Emma's guidance and her continually faith so I have no doubt that she will knock that back into me after my session on Saturday.

Emma you are going to have one excited competitor  on your hands on Saturday! I've got to contain my excitement a little longer though. 
So the big question is which outfit do I take with me for my session? Help please..if anyone's done this before i would be grateful for your knowledge! 

Today was interesting in the gym-I thought id mix it up a bit and do a bit of hiit training then try the monkey bars and pull-ups on a band. Fitness first do a great HIIT class on the gym floor, it certainly builds up a sweat!! First time id tried it and I'll definitely be going back.

Then to the monkey bars, which were a success; I forgot how much fun they are! I managed to get the momentum going and went from one end to the other in a fluid motion. The guys at fitness first at this point decided to stop their workout and urge me to turn round and go back the way id come! Next time perhaps...

Sorry I don't have any photographic evidence of me pretending to be a monkey, but it will not be the last time I do it so, you'll just have to wait.lol 

Then when I got back to the office, one of my colleagues walked past me with her lunch-which looked incredible;

inspiration for my next salad...

She'd put spinach, quinoa, dried cranberries and flakes almonds together...it certainly gave me inspiration for my salads. Unlike mine, which doesn't look that appetising. If you can make it out, it's tuna, salad leaves, peppers and beetroot.

Take a guess what this is?!

Anyway I think I've rambled on enough for today. If anyone has any suggestions of how I can jazz up my salads or what outfit I should wear for Saturday, please leave comments below.

Till next time - stay fit!

Little miss fitness
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment