Thursday 17 July 2014

It's nearly the weekend!!

The medicinal magic of the Gym! 

Oh my god what a day! I couldn't wait to get in the gym and unwind! You know when you've had one of those days where you just don't feel like you get anything done and just create more work for yourself. Yep; I've had one of those and I can't even go home and pour myself a nice glass of red! So please whoever is reading this - have a glass (or 2) for me! But its another day done and tomorrow is Friday so bring on the weekend..

So it was home time and off I tottered to Fitness First, walking with a couple of work mates and the questions are reeling off one by one; like "so what's on the gym agenda tonight?" and "Amy your going to have to fake tan. You'll be orange!". Yep that last bit I will have to do, but I have to say the fake tan I'm quite looking forward too. The smell, maybe not so much but I won't be so white anymore…tanned legs finally! 


So sprints were first on the agenda as my warm up. 10 minutes here and then downstairs to do arms; pull-ups, press-ups and triceps dips. However by the time id finished sprints I was already a sweaty Betty! I don't know whether it was me or not but the gym was roasting!! 

Pull-ups I'm still finding hard to do unassisted but I guess they will come with time and training. However I did manage to collar Reno and get him to help me with triceps, then during my rest I was there (annoyingly) by his shoulder whilst he bashed out 50 pull-ups; unassisted I might add! He's starting his diet soon for Musclemania on 13th September and he's going to smash it!


I also managed to catch up with my mate Becks, who’s also training for Miss Galaxy Universe. She's doing so well and she's come so far in 3 months - can't wait to see what she can do in another 3 months time! We shall wait and see.. 

Me and Becks post training session!
So now I'm de-stressed, fed and ready to bring on tomorrow. Anyone who needs a cure for stress get your butts to the gym! Even if it's for 20minutes, the gym's magic will blow you away…

Till next time - stay fit!

Little miss fitness 
Xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment