Tuesday 22 July 2014

Food, glorious food!!

Ok so not going to lie but the last couple of days have been difficult- I've been craving all the bad food you could think of (burgers,chips, chocolate..yes even McDonald's) and for those of you who know me that's weird that I'm craving maccie d's! The urge to go down to my nearest one at work and scoff my face with a Big Mac is sooo tempting but I've got to think about my body on stage..and that's the only thing stopping me!!lol

I knew the diet would be difficult and I accepted that but for some reason the last couple of days have been torture.. Why does the brain play tricks on you? I know it's all psychological but wouldn't it be nice if fast food could be developed so that it didn't stick to your thighs or butt?? It would be every woman's fantasy! Come on Dr. Christensen get to work! Or what if the fat could be directed to bits of your body you wanted..for me, I know where I'd want mine going--my chest! Sorry for the crude image but I've never been well endowed in that area so it would be amazing if eating fast food could solve this! Am I onto something?!

Friends keep telling me about all the lovely food they keep eating - fish and chips, fresh bread - worst of all my favourite dessert in the world CHEESECAKE!! Arghhh....but I signed up to this and all this gorgeous food will be there for me at the end of my training.

So lunch for today is sweet potato and tuna. It may not look a lot but it tastes nice. I just need some inspiration on how to jazz it up more. If anyone has any ideas -please let me know.

Sweeett!

If my friends saw this they would probably say to me just eat a burger instead Amy..haha!! Sorry guys, can't do that!

Motivation in the gym was hard tonight too, as my brain was thinking about food. I think the adrenaline side to push harder in training is being hit by the change in food diet. And now it doesn't help that my train is delayed getting home! Talk about patience being tested. (As my mother would say I have none!lol)

Ok I hear you cry, rant over about food; all I need is a good early night sleep. Then tomorrow is a new day...

Just before I go, I just wanted to share this really good quote that I came across today. I thought it was fitting for how things are changing for me at the moment.

You want something, go and get it!

Till next time - stay fit and healthy!

Little miss fitness

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment