Monday 15 December 2014

How many more sleeps??

Wow what a week this has been already and it's only just the beginning. There's so much more to come. 

About a week ago I entered The Diet Kitchen's competition on Facebook, whereby i had to like the post and tag 3 friends in it. What are the chances out of the hundreds of people who entered it, but I won! I can't believe it - my luck is clearly changing. I never used to win anything - and when I mean never I mean not even raffle prizes on the tombola! I left that lucky streak to my nan who wins EVERY time!

The prize from the diet kitchen was a protein bundle from www.MyProtein.com and a voucher to spend online at www.MuscleFood.com. What an amazing prize Simon's put together and from 2 great sites for budding nutritionists like me..I'll be making a list of ingredients Im going to need to make some of Simon's amazing recipes. Oooo I can't wait. There's cookies and cream Quest protein bars (which look so easy to make - just one vital ingredient), protein pancakes, chicken satay skewers...oh god the list goes on! It certainly made my Monday that's for sure so thank you Simon. Check out Simon's Facebook page and YouTube channel; you can literally spend hours watching videos and he's got a really cool mince pie receipe that you could try your hand at this Christmas. 


Facebook Competition
It's another busy week as got my works do and hockey do. It's all go go go. Legs and glutes were smashed in the gym yesterday morning; I feel as if I'm getting stronger on my legs, still need a bit of work though, which is the plan for the New Year. To focus on parts of my body that I think need more attention - aka, back and legs.

Just to let you all know that over Christmas I won't be writing any blogs as I've decided that my blog needs revamping - a new year, a new look and feel for little miss fitness. 

I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has supported me by reading my blogs. I hope you find them interesting, inspiring or motivational. I will be carrying on with it in the new year and you'll also be able to witness my healthy cooking skills (which are limited I must admit!ha). So keep your eyes peeled for some more exciting stuff.

Finally I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Put your feet up and enjoy spending time with you family and friends at this festive time of the year. 



Till next time; 
Little Miss Fitness

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment