Wednesday 28 January 2015

It's official!!

Yep it's official..its just over 100 days to go until myself, Louise and Amy will be hitting the stage at Fit Factor, part of Body Power; Europe's largest fitness and nutrition exhibition at the NEC! I am so excited to be getting up on stage with those 2 gorgeous girls. I also can't wait to see some of the biggest names in the fitness industry: Phil Heath, Jay Cutler, Paige Hathaway are just a few. Not to mention some of the amazing brands that us fitness peps buy and devour. The likes of protein pick a mix, shredz, Scitec, USN and many more. Sad as it sounds but I can't wait to learn more about the industry and meet new people.


Countdown begins...again!
So now it's time to up my training and work on those areas that need improvement aka: getting that bubble butt!! You will no doubt in the coming months hear me moan and whinge about my hardcore sessions with Emma and the diet that will commence just before comp.. So bear with me! But youll be able to see some more protein bar creations that I'm dying to try with my vitafiber, and protein ice cream as well. Yes now that I have found a new blender, smoothies and protein ice cream will be special treats for me to make to curb those cravings.


Protein bar recipes from The Diet Kitchen
This week has been a little up and down; today I've not felt 100% my heads felt a little fuzzy which is unusual for me. I go through little blips sometimes but not one which lasts the majority of the day. So with the loving advice of work colleagues and boyfriend, the best thing was to come home and rest my body. Tomorrow is a new day with a new frame of mind. I'm not sure where it's come! I feel as if I've fallen off the wagon this week with diet and training. I have been to the gym but perhaps not as much as what I feel I should.. I'm a weird one yes! I've got to try and keep myself busy, as I feel like I'm not doing much at the moment. Perhaps that's why I'm so much like my mum. If I'm not busy I easily get tempted into the wrong things and become lazy with training. 

Do you ever feel like this or am I talking rubbish? 

You can follow me and my training and nutrition experiments on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Please like and share my videos and photos with friends, even if it's to laugh at my cooking skills!
Instagram - @littlefitness88
Twitter - @littlefitness88

Till next time 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment